ed. art will be accepting unpaid interns during the spring of 2020, as part of educational programs that include periods of internship. We’re looking forward to hearing from you, if you’re interested in having your internship with us.
ed. art was founded in 2014 with the ambition to make it possible for more people to buy art, by selling edition art. Today, just over five years later, ed. art works from own showroom / office on Hagagatan in Stockholm and the website ed-art.se. Works by almost 100 Nordic artists are in stock, and these are gathered through collaborations directly with the artists, or through printmakers and galleries. In order to reach out to a wide audience, ed. art also collaborates with actors from the world of interior design.
Do you want to:
- get an insight into how art sales work in a digitalized world?
- get to know the commercial side of the art world by meeting artists, galleries, art associations, curators, art buyers and private customers in your daily work?
- create a large personal network in the art world?
- understand the conditions for the small art company?
We want you to:
- express yourself well in both Swedish and English, spoken and written
- have basic knowledge of Photoshop and web editing
- love contemporary art
- not be afraid of rolling up your sleeves and jumping in where needed
- study an education that includes internship
For more information call 0720-480228 or email elisabeth[@] ed-art.se. Get in touch if you’re interested in doing your internship here. Let us know when your period of internship is, what you’re studying and what you would like to learn when being with us.